Testosterone - Part 3 - Be your own Testosterone Factory
This is the third part of a four part series, the 13 steps to increase your "juice" safely.
Last issue we covered the following secrets for increasing your testosterone levels:
1) Get rid of the flopping belly.
Here's a few more!
5) Stick with Tough Exercises To beef up your testosterone levels, the bulk of your workouts should involve "compound" weight-lifting exercises that train secerallarge muscle groups, and not just one or two smaller muscles. Example: studies show that doing squats, bench presses or back rows increase your levels more than doing curls, tricep push-downs, etc...even though the effort may seem and feel the same. That's why doing squats can help you build bigger biceps (Interesting don't you think?)
6) Make Nuts Your Midnight Snack "Nuts are good for your nuts," my physiology professor told us in school. Studies found that men who ate diets rich in monounsaturated fat - the kind found in peanuts - had the highest levels of testosterone. It's not really understood why this happens but some scientists believe that the monounsaturated fats have a direct effect on the testes. Nuts, olive oil, canola oil and peanut butter are all good sources.
7) Squeeze Out Five Rep's Per Set Throwing around 5 pound dumbells won't help you effect a rise in testosterone. Start off by using a heavy weight that you can only lift five times. That weight is around 85% of your one-rep maximum. A Finnish study found that this workload produced the greatest boosts in testosterone.
8) Do Three Sets of Each Weight-Lifting Movement. Penn State University scientists determined that this fosters a greater increases in testosterone than just one or two sets. Rest a full minute between sets, so you can regain enough strength to continue lifting at least 70% of your one-rep maximum during the second and third sets.
In the next report, we'll learn some more of the "secret" 13 ways to increase your testosterone levels.
Remember...you really should check your levels to determine if they are low or borderline low....it's good to obtain a base-line measurement. That way, you can re-test to determine your program effectiveness.
Dr. Williams home testing kit does not use needles or blood. The cost includes you mailing the sample to the lab, one hormone level check (testosterone/DHEA/cortisol/estrogen). You can read all about the test at www.penisimprovement.com/hometest.htm
©2008 by Dr. Williams
If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to? - Bette Midler
Dr.Williams and his staff have been helping men with problems of penissize and sexual ability for almost 20 years. He has developed a program which allows men to increase their penis length and width, as well as improve their prostate gland function and sexual performance. Men have often been mislead concerning their sexual health and their ability to perform in bed. The questions he will be dealing with will revolve around: does size really matter? and what can I do to improve my sexual performance?
His website is the Internet's leading site concerning men's natural penile health and natural penis enlargement issues. His penis enlargement program is based upon research that won the Noble Prize for medicine two years ago. Dr.Williams and his website offers free health information as well as an online newsletter concerning recent men's health information, scientific findings and sex facts. www.penisimprovement.com
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2017, Gordon Clay