Menstuff® has compiled the following information on the
location of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).
WMDs Found yet Unreported by the White House
That's right. It's being kept very hush-hush. Coming to a town near
you. They've pretty much got us covered (in 24 of 50 states.) Check
- Anniston - Anniston Army Depot - Chemical weapons
storage - 2.254 agent tons.
- Tucson - Raytheon Corporation - Cruise long range
(WMD) missile assembly
- Pine Bluff - Pine Bluff Depot - Chemical weapons
storage - 3,850 agent tons.
- Livermore - Livermore Lab - Research and development of
- Lompoc - Vandenberg Air Force Base - Testing of
Minuteman III Missiles
- Aurora - Buckley Air Force Base - Satellite targeting
of nuclear weapons
- Colorado Springs - Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD), Peterson
Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base - Nuclear war games and
command center for Minuteman III and MX missiles.
- Cape Canaveral - Cape Canaveral - Nuclear weapons
guidance (GPS) satellite launch center
- Kings Bay - Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base - 6-10
- Idaho Falls - Idaho National Engineering Lab -
Fabrication of depleted uranium armor for tanks
- Frederick - Army Medical Research Institute - Chemical,
biological weapon research, testing (and production?)
- Lexington - Raytheon Corporation - Tomahawk Cruise
- Hopkins - Alliant Techsystems - Builds depleted uranium
shells for military.
- Knob Noster - Whiteman Air Force Base - Stealth nuclear
- Great Falls - Malmstrom Air Force Base - 200 Minuteman
III nuclear bomb missiles
- Omaha - U. S. Strategic Command - Command center for
Navy and Air Force nuclear weapons
- Las Vegas - Nevada Test Site - Nuclear weapon testing
underground - soon to be reactivated?
- Albuquerque - Sandia Laboratory - Research, development
and engineering of nuclear weapons and storage systems.
- Los Alamos - Los Alamos National Laboratory - Research
and development of nuclear weapons.
- Minot - Minot Air Force Base - 150 Minuteman
III nuclear bomb missiles
- Umatilla - Umatilla Depot. Chemical weapons storage -
3,717 agent tons
- Barnwell - Savannah River Plant - Production of Tritium
for nuclear bombs
- Oakridge - Lockheed Martin Y-12 Plant - Nuclear weapons
component production and highly enriched uranium storage - 190
metric tons of uranium 235
- Amarillo - Pantex Plant - Assembly and storage of
- San Antonio - Southwest Foundation for Biochemical
Research - One of 8 centers for biochemical weapons R&D.
- Tooele - Dugway Proving Grounds - Chemical weapons
storage - 13,616 agent tons
- Bangor - Bangor Naval Submarine Base - 8-10 Trident
- Ashland - ELK (Extreme Low
Frequency) Transmitters. Navy nuclear war communications
- Cheyenne - Warren Air Force Base. 150 Minuteman
III and 30 MX Nuclear bomb missiles (Nebraska, Wyoming,
Related Issues: War,
WMD cannot be
* * *
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of The National Men's
©1996-2019, The National Men's Resource