Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Put Your Heart into Health
Your heart silently works for you every day. Keep your "silent
partner" on track - treat your heart right.
- Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program,
especially if you've been sedentary.
- Stay active with moderate-intensity activities. Your many
choices include playing with your kids, gardening, housekeeping
and leisurely walks. Aim for 30 minutes most days.
- Do heart-strengthening aerobic exercises three or four times a
week for 30 minutes or more. Try brisk walking, jogging,
bicycling, swimming, tennis or aerobic dancing.
- If you use tobacco, do your heart a favor and quit now.
- Reduce your risks for heart disease further by watching your
blood pressure, cholesterol and weigh, and managing stress.
- When shopping, cooking and eating out, choose heart-healthy
foods low in cholesterol and saturated fat, and high in
Remember...You only have one heart - treasure it.
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2017, Gordon Clay