Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Exercise with Care
Regular physical activity and safety precautions go hand-in-hand for
optimal well-being. Exercise safely so injuries don't hamper your
- Make sure everyone wears a helmet when riding a bike or
skating. Be an example. Even if you state doesn't require helmets
for adults. And, it might gets protect your kids father against a
life disabling accident. Knee and elbow pads add extra protection
for skaters. Check that all gear fits properly.
- Keep exercise equipment in good condition. This includes
bikes, skates, swings and protective gear.
- Minimize your risk for injury and increase your tone and
flexibility by warming up and stretching before you work out, and
cooling down and stretching when you're done.
- For minor injuries, apply RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression
with an elastic bandage, and Elevation.
- Teach children to play carefully on playground equipment.
- Don't push yourself father than your body wants to go. If you
are uncomfortable, slow down or take a break.
Remember...The more you include exercise in your daily life, the
better you will look and feel.
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2019, Gordon Clay