Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Be Ready with First Aid
You never know when an emergency or accident will happen. Protect
others by knowing how to act quickly and correctly.
- Keep well-stocked first-aid kits handy in places they may be
needed, such as the kitchen, garage and car.
- Learn basic lifesaving techniques, including the Heimlich
maneuver and CPR. Know what to do for broken bones, burns, cuts,
open wounds and poisoning. Check with your local Red Cross, YMCA
or other community organizations for first-aid classes.
- If you or a family member has a serious medical condition,
wear a medical-alert bracelet or necklace or carry emergency
medical information in your wallet.
- Post numbers for the nearest Poison Control Center and
Emergency Medical Service by every phone. Teach every family
member how to call them.
- Learn the early warning signs of a heart attack, stroke and
shock. Know how to handle these and other emergency
Remember...Being prepared can save the lives of those you
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2019, Gordon Clay