Menstuff® has compiled information and books on men's health.
Here are some tips. Also see the Healthstuff
Click on covers for more specific
Important Men's Health Dates
Men 2013 Calendar
Keep Your Children Safe
Children need adults to watch out for them. Teach youngsters the
skills they need to protect themselves.
- Inform your children about bus safety. Teach them not to play
at the bus stop, to cross at least 10 feet in front of the bus
after the driver has given permission, and to sit quietly in their
- Educate your children about watching for traffic, staying out
of the streets, and obeying signals and traffic guards.
- Tell your children to say "No" to strangers offering rides,
gifts, candy or drugs, or to help find a lost pet. Then run away
and tell a trusted adult.
- Teach your children how to handle emergencies. They should
know how to dial 911 and what information to provide in order to
get help (especially the house number.)
- Advise your children to buckle up every time they get into a
- If your children use the Internet, keep your computer in a
family area to better monitor their online activity.
Remember...Educating your children is a lifelong process that
builds on small lessons taught every day.
* * *
Books on ADD,
Stress, and Testicular
Resources on Blindness,
Health, & Testicular
Slide Guides for AIDS,
Pamphlets on General
Health and Prostate
Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind. - Mary Baker
Us | Disclaimer
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon Clay
©1996-2017, Gordon Clay