The Dumbest Pickup Lines of all Time
Pickup lines are a dreaded art form. They are like
the Jerry Springer show, where you don¹t want
to watch, but can¹t quite resist even though
it is unbelievably dumb and predictable. At the
very least pickup lines are amusing. At the worst
they can be offensive and get a guy slapped. They
are an important part of our cultural dating
mythology and any true-blue sex lover must have an
understanding of some of the dumbest and cheesiest
lines to use at parties, on the friends, and on men
and women they meet. *A note to men, Louis and
Copeland will not be held responsible if you are
actually dumb enough to try these lines out on
women at a bar or anywhere else. We are released of
all legal responsibility and lack of sex that might
Here are some pick-up lines you should NOT
1. Hi, I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I'd
certainly like to make your bed rock.
2. Would you believe me if I told you I'm an
angel and God sent me down here on a special
mission just to give you a kiss?
3. Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call
you or nudge you?
4. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put
you between f and ck.
5. You look yummy. You must bring new meaning to
the word "edible".
6. Nice shoes, do you want to fuck?
7. I¹ve heard that sex is a killer. Do you
want to die happy?
8. I would like to attend my party, and then we
can also invite your pants to come down
9. Hi, my name's (your name). Remember it,
you'll be screaming it later tonight!
10. Hey baby are you wearing your space
underwear tonight? Because your ass is out of this
12. Hey sexy. How would you like to join me in
doing some math? Let¹s add you and me,
subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and then
13. Hi, you outfit looks really cute. But it
would look even cuter wrinkled on my bedroom
14. Hi, let me interrupt you for a moment. The
word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my
place and spread the word.
15. Hi, do you have you got a little
Irish/German/Spanish/Italian/etc. in you? Do you
16. Want to come see my hard drive? I promise it
isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
17. I'm an organ donor, and I have an organ you
18. Gorgeous hair. But it'd be even better
brushing against my thighs.
19. Wanna play carnival? That's where you sit on
my face and I try to guess your weight.
20. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put
U and I together.
21. There must be something wrong with my eyes,
I can't take them off you.
22. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting
lost in your eyes.
23. I looked up the word "beautiful" in the
thesaurus today, and your name was included.
24. Excuse me, can you give me directions to
25. Pardon me, but what pickup line works best
26. Excuse me, do you have a quarter I can
borrow? I told my mother that I would call her when
I fell in love with the girl of my dreams!
27. This is your lucky day, because I just
happen to be single.
28. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come
over and talk to you.
29. I lost my phone number. Can I borrow
30. Congratulations! You've been voted "Most
Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is
a night with me!
31. Are you religious? Because I'm the answer to
32. Are your legs tired because you've been
running through my mind all day?
33. Is your dad a baker? Because you sure have
got great buns.
34. Was you father an alien? Because there's
nothing else like you on earth!
35. Did heaven lose a couple of angels?
Cause I can see them bouncing around in your
© 2008, Mastery
Other Relationship Issues,
* * *
We must try to trust one another. Stay and
cooperate. - Jomo Kenyatta
Louis and David Copeland are the authors of
to Succeed with
Women, The Sex
Lover's Book of Lists, and The Mastery
Program audio course. Send them those seduction
You're question may be used in the next newsletter!
Subscribe to their Free
for tons of Free seduction information. Type in
your email address, and click on "subscribe," then
click on submit! See a sample from The
Rules For Getting
Laid and a review on
or the tape
series. Also, check out
their web site www.howtosucceedwithwomen.com
and see a review
of their book.
Menstuff® is a registered trademark of Gordon
©1996-2019, Gordon Clay