Menstuff® has information on breasts. Does size matter? Apparently it does and more to weomen than men. Surprisingly enough, most men who like small-chested women indicate that their small chests are a reason for their attraction. However, women all over the world keep asking what they can do to increase their chest size. So there seems to be a big disconnect here:
Penn & Teller: Breast Hysteria
Tattooed Model Sara X Wiggles Boobs To Mozart and one-ups Arnold Schwarzenegger in the latest craze - Boob Tweeking
Viva La Boobies! 7 Things To Know About
Nipples & Tits
A Visit from Beyond
Moira Johnston - a Topless Activists
Why Men are Attracted to Breasts
How She Wants You To Handle Her Breasts 9:21
8 Celebrities Whose Gorgeous Looks Make Up for Their Tiny Breasts
The Half-Million Dollar Nipple
Importance of Cleavage to Women's Magazines
Ask Dad: Why Are Men So Fascinated With
The Many Splendors of Boobs
The Assault of the Giant Cleavage
By Any Other Name
Breast Feeding - Humor
Is Surgery Only Remedy For Inverted Nipples?
Gynecomastic (Breast Surgery for Men): Before & After
99 Words for Boobs
Viva La Boobies! 7 Things To Know About
Breasts have so many incredible benefits for the health of humanity, the power of women, and the nurturing of the future generations.
Your breasts deserve a medal of honor plus nurturing, pampering, and respect.
Yet, our breasts are suffering from the dangerous effects of rising environmental toxins in our food, water, air, and toiletries, degrading media, restrictive fashion, and lack of empowering health education for women.
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was at a conference and the organizers asked me to get up on stage and speak about breast health. They said it was vital that we get more people to understand and value the importance of caring for our healthy breasts and that in order to get peoples attention I needed to be topless to speak. While I was still pondering whether or not I felt comfortable with being topless on stage, I woke up.
A few days later Angelina Jolie announced her decision to have her healthy breasts surgically removed because of her potential cancer risk. This action has inspired me even more to realize how vital it is that we join in this conversation and speak about how to naturally care for our breasts, how our environment, diet, and lifestyle impact our health, and why breast health is more important than every before.
Thus, my intention is to share positive inspiring information to support women to love their breasts and learn about ways to naturally care for our amazing breasts.
Lets uplift breasts to the status level they deserve!
7 Amazing Things to Know About Breasts
#1 Breasts want freedom.
Bras restrict the movement of lymphatic fluid through the breasts, underarm, and shoulders, thus causing toxins to build up in the breast tissue. Underwire bras are the worst culprit, as the metal also can disrupt the energy flow through the breast area.
A recent French study has shown that women who dont wear bras actually have perkier breasts even as they age.
Exercising, dance, and rebounding without a bra also allows the bodys movements to support lymphatic flow and proper drainage of the breasts. The natural movement of the breasts as the body exercises and moves is another essential component to lymphatic health in the breasts.
#2 Breasts need massage.
There is no muscle tissue in a womens breasts, so breasts need assistance to enhance circulation through the breast. A womans breasts are mostly fat tissue along with milk ducts, connective tissue, nerves, and lymph glands.
Self breast massage is an important regular practice for women to support their blood and lymph circulation and reduce build-up of toxins and hormones in the fatty tissue of the breasts.
Massage your breasts daily with a natural cold-pressed vegetable oil, such as coconut, almond, or jojoba oil. You can also add pure essential oils such as rose, jasmine, or clary sage to your massage oil base.
Im not talking about man-handling here, Im talking about gentle self massage in which you get to know what your breasts feel like, notice any changes, and use gentle lymphatic and circulatory movements to enhance health.
#3 Breasts are hot.
It has been well-documented that a womans breasts will synchronize with her newborn baby to become the perfect temperature. When a mother and baby are skin-to-skin postpartum, her breasts will naturally adjust their temperature to regulate the babys body temperature optimally.
A mother of twins will have each of her breasts match the ideal temperature for each one of her twins. A womens breasts are more reliable and efficient than any baby warmer. So breasts are totally hot just not in the way people usually talk about.
#4 Breastmilk has a gazillion medicinal uses.
Breastmilk is pretty much the most amazing food substance available to mankind.
Mothers milk is completely unique and not possible to replicate (despite what you may have heard from the formula companies). It actually changes minute by minute, day to day, to provide exactly the right nourishment and immunities that a baby needs as determined by the breast through receiving information from the babys saliva on the areola.
There are over 400+ identified nutrients in human breast milk, including probiotics and an abundant source of stem cells. The first milk that comes out is colostrum, which is rich with immune factors and is considered to be liquid gold, and extremely important for the life-long health of the baby.
Breastmilk is also used by wise mamas for many purposes including putting on diaper rash, earaches, pink eye, sore throats, and many other healing needs. When a women breastfeeds the breastmilk bathes her milk ducts as it passes through to her baby, thus providing increased breast health and preventing breast cancer in direct relation to how long she nurses.
#5 Breasts are energy centers.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a complete system of health that has been practiced for thousands of years, based upon the movement of energy through the body on the meridians (energy lines) and acupoints (nodes of energy on the meridians). There are six meridians that run through the breast area, and three of them are the Kidney, Liver, and Stomach meridians where most breast lumps and cancer develop.
TCM treats breast cancer by addressing the energy stagnation and movement of qi. Acupuncture and TCM are holistic ways to promote breast health and can be used in combination with other health care treatments as well. Massaging the acupressure points along the meridians, or holding these energy points around the breasts, can help with promoting breast and whole body health and vitality.
Underwire bras can also interfere with the energy moving through the meridians in the breasts, another reason to let your boobs go free, or invest in a soft supportive natural fiber bra.
#6 Breasts are a lot like canaries.
Youve heard about the canary in the coal mine? Miners would take canaries down in the mines with them, because the birds were so sensitive that if the environment was toxic the canaries would die, and then the miners would know to get out of there immediately! Breasts are extremely sensitive, they receive information from the environment and their tissues collect toxins and hormones, like jet fuel and flame retardants.
When breastfeeding, the saliva from the baby is absorbed into the areola and the breasts then immediately respond by providing the nutrients and immune factors that the baby needs based upon the breasts incredibly sensitive receptors.
Breast cancer is now the most common form of cancer for women in the US, and its not because breasts or our genes are the problem. Our breasts are the canaries letting us know that our environment is toxic and we must make changes in our health, diets, exposure, and detox. Due to the over 70,000 chemicals now used in the US over the last 100 years, we are living in a toxic soup and exposed to chemicals in our air, food, water, homes, cars, clothes, and more. Our breasts are letting us know that we need to create a healthy change for our longevity and the future generations.
#7 Breasts are beautiful.
Your breasts are perfect for you. All kinds of breasts are beautiful. Breasts change in shape and size over life, and thats okay. Some men like large breasts, others prefer small breasts, and some like medium sized. Whatever shape or size of your boobs is just right. Love your breasts! They have superpowers, they are intelligent, and they are amazing!
In Mongolia, when a baby fusses, everyone lifts up their shirt and shakes their breasts for the baby, and the baby calms down and looks around amazed. Everyone laughs and smiles shaking their boobs, including mom, grandma, and grandpa too! So smile and love your boobs, they are awesome.
Viva La Boobies!
Nipples & Tits
Cher's the longtime flasher queen. And, don't forget the hundreds of public photos showing Farrah Fawcett's pertness. Julia Roberts and others are returning the favor by showing up on talk shows apparently braless with nipples erect. And, all of the following women choose to wear see-through clothing in public that clearly shows their nipples. Alexandra Kerry (John's daughter) at Cannes; Gwyneth Paltrow's visit with Hillary Clinton; Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in Star Wars), Shania Twain, Ali Mac Graw, Sandra Bullock, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Brooke Shields, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Capriati, Margaux Hemingway, Gina Gershon, Kate Moss, Steffi Graf, Jewel, Fran Drescher, Susan Amis, Celine Deon, Minnie Driver, Gillian Anderson, Toni Braxton, Victoria Abril, Amber Valletta, Gretchen Mol, Linda Evangelista, Neve Campbell, Goldie Hawn, Halle Berry, Peta Wilson (La Femme Nikita), Keri Russell (Felicity), D'Arcy (of the Smashing Pumpkins), Gloria Reuben (ER), Holly Hunter (star of Woman Wanted and Jesus' Son), Debra Messing (a.k.a. Grace on Will and Grace), Catherine Bell (Jag), Tyra Banks (first black woman on cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue), Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Lana Kinnear (Beverly Hills 90210), Sharon Stone, Madeleine Stowe, Rosanna Arquette, Portia de Rossi (of Ally McBeal), Daisy Fuentes (America's Funniest Home Videos and MTV), Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager), Michelle Phillips (most recently in Sweetwater on VH1 and on Providence on NBC), Julianne Moore (An Ideal Husband, The End of the Affair, and Magnolia), Hilary Swank, Rosie Perez, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelley and even Oprah Winfrey among others.
Others are taking the more indirect approach with products like the bra with inserts that provide the "nipple look" called bodyperks. And then there's the Ultimo, a bra designed by Michelle Mone, a 29-year-old former model from Scotland. It's the bra Julia Roberts displayed in Erin Brockovich. It has cups with gel-filled pockets that mold and lift the wearer's breasts providing Celine and comfort. Fredericks of Hollywood has a similar bra with an oil and water insert that gives the push-up look of the Wonder Bra and the feel of a real breast. They are all better than a breast job but if you take any of these routes, it's still fake.
And, it goes deeper. Underwearless women bragging about it and flashing it. The morning television show The View (sounds like an appropriate name) used one of their anchor's statements that she doesn't wear underwear as a promo for the show. The 1998 Oscar's saw Ashley Judd stroll confidently across the stage in a formfitting white gown slit so high it revealed her crotch. She told Allure magazine "...I never wear underwear, ever." Elizabeth Hurley, similarly photographed, at least had underware on. She said "If I had known they'd show, I would have worn prettier panties." Marilyn Monroe, Farrah Fawcett, Sharon Stone, Salma Hayek, Eva Herzigova, Steffi Graf, Brigitte Nielsen, Mariah Carey, Elizabeth Hurley and Jerry Hall (Mic Jaggar) offered full pubic appearances with nonchalance. Jerry Hall went further with a fashion show on Ophra where none of the women wore any underwear, and she and Oprah proclaimed this fashion statement as the new look for women.
And it seems you don't have to be a movie star to bare your breasts in public. Location: Disneyland's Splash Mountain in Anaheim. It seems that when riders in the floating logs go over the final drop to the pool below, an automatic flash camera takes a souvenir picture of the reactions of the plunging adventurers. Knowing this, some women have elected to flash their breasts at the camera. Disney neither confirms nor denies the authenticity of this, but I've seen some of the photographic evidence.
Now, if a man flashes his genitals like these women have, even if
he is a Scot in America, he would be marked a pervert and probably
jailed as a perpetrator. But, if a woman flashes her genitals in
public, she's seen as sexy and desirable. Even then, some of these
women complain if men look. What are these women
saying? Are they still just dressing for other women? And,
what message are they giving their teenage daughters and sons? Think
A Visit from Beyond
The Venetian goes to the men's section. She notices that many of these magazines have leads about sex but they also talk about sporting activities and other things. She noticed that less than half of the magazines had women with low-cut tops but then she noticed all but two of those were from England. Do the American's still reply on England for a lot of their information, she wondered? (Men's Pubs) Maxim announces "Any Woman Any Time - 8 pickup tricks that never fail." Sky agrees. "Bed anyone in five minutes." Deluxe lets you in on something. "She wants your sex - your girlfriend's filthy fantasies." Of courses, there's always Lara Croft of Tomb Raiders fame, whose really a replicant of 22-year-old actress Rhona Mitra. Even the March issue of Cracked features the "Annual Swimsuit Issue" which is a different perspective than the March No-Swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated. The March 4 issue of Rolling Stone features Angalina Jolie with very little on. Even the dairymen have Rebecca Romihn (The Sports Illustrated Cover Girl) in a bikini in New York City with a milk mustache. Breasts. They're everywhere.
The Martian goes to the women's section. He also noticed that most of the publications (14) talked about sex and often connected sex with manipulation. He also found it interesting that 16 of them showed women with low-cuts plus all five of the adolescent magazines showed girls with low-cuts. Harper's Bazaar even had Elizabeth Hurley in her birthday suit. He also noted that most of the other articles were about appearance and weight issues. How strange, he thought. (Women's Pubs) (Young Women's Pubs). In Complete Woman they suggest "Bring him to his knees" and "Lusty ways to get him to talk to you tonight." Cosmopolitan suggests "Snoop through his stuff and other surprising ways to make him ga-ga over you again." American Woman talks about "Sizzling Moves That'll Drive Him Insane!" Woman's Own tells women that they can "Get almost any man with the famous 'oh-baby Technique'." Then, "Make Him Beg You to Commit" and adds another article called "How to Make a Man with Money Your Honey." And it goes even deeper. YM magazine (Young and Modern) directed to underage girls gives its readers the "Total Turn-Him-On Guide" complete with "Boy bait: 41 moves he can't resist. Lust Busters: Guys' top turnoffs. Lasting Love: Keep it goin' on!"
He also noticed another curious custom called "Brides". He wasn't sure what it was all about, but he found 10 different magazines, 7 of them with Venutians in white low cuts and even a couple of the publications had cover features about sex. With all of this, is it any wonder that almost half of all 13-19 year-olds have had a sexual experience? And, while all states require anyone under 18 to have parental consent to marry, with that consent, there's no age limit in California, a 12 year old girl can marry in Massachusetts, she'll have to be 13 to marry in New Hampshire, and 14 in Alabama, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah.
What this said to them is that both men and women spend a great deal of time talking about the "S" word. The "S" word with women is "Sex". And, the "S" word with men is "Sports".
But, why this fetish with breasts? A theory posed by Aaron Lynch in his book, Thought Contagion, notes how beliefs spread through society? He theorizes that homosexuality and its taboo in America affects the popularity of various sexual fetishes common to heterosexual males. A big breast fetish evolves and spreads among boys eager to declare an orientation. "By voicing attraction to protruding breasts, males can publicly imply their exclusive heterosexuality--because protruding breasts are only noticed publicly on females." Explaining why this differs from culture to culture, he notes that in Europe, males hold less fear of latent homosexuality, so the culture places less emphasis on large breasts. Interesting, isn't it?
Magazines directed to men
Magazines directed to women
Magazines directed at teenage girls
Why Men are Attracted to Breasts
Well, now that you're here....It really isn't all that hard to figure out why men are fascinated with your breasts. But some men, oh boy, they act like such children. It's like they have never seen 'em before.
Which brings us to the first reason why men love your boobs so much....
Researchers in the area of sexual health say that it goes back to when men were babies breastfeeding.
It seems like a no brainer, huh? But what about you ladies? ... You've breastfeed also. You aren't acting like a child with a new toy. You're not oggling at other women's breasts when you are waling down the street. You aren't...right????
Another reason, which makes more sense, is that men exaggerate over it. The buddies always talk about it. The co-workers always talk about it... It gets engrained into their brain after so much of this. Add their hormones to it (and you know how strong a man's hormones are), and he's got himself one hell of a powerful habit that is harder to lick (excuse the pun) than smoking!
Many men don't see boobs every day, so, add that to the silly exaggeration that they do.
Then you have commercialism. Now you know how so many businesses use sex to sell.
You put all this together, and there you have it...men acting like
8 Celebrities Whose Gorgeous Looks Make Up
for Their Tiny Breasts
Nope -- there are plenty of lovely A-listers who are perfectly content with their A-cup or barely B-cup breasts, and they are just as gorgeous as their larger busted peers.
Take Katie Holmes, for example. She definitely isn't what most people would consider to be "chesty," but she's no worse for wear because she's a bit on the small side. Her natural, effortless style is something all moms envy, and I highly doubt she'll ever hop on the boob-job bandwagon.
Here's seven other Hollywood ladies who are small-chested, and loving it.
Should these women think about going for a larger cup size, or do you think they look beautiful just the way they are?
1. Kate Middleton
2. Gwyneth Paltrow
3. Gwen Stefani
4. Natalie Portman
5. Sarah Jessica Parker
6. Cameron Diaz
7. Reese Witherspoon
8. Kastie Holmes
(Editor's note: This list by Mary Fischer
really missed the boat when she ignored Keira Knightly and
Milla Natasha Jovovich. Then, to round out a Top 20, she
could add Gabrielle Anwar, Devon Aoki, Jessica Biel, Kelli Giddish,
Lucy Liu, Rooney Mara, Renee O'Connor, Grace Park, Piper Perabo, Zoe
Saladana, Taylor Swift, and Zhang Ziyi. If those names aren't
familiar to you, they should be. Check them out. We also suggested to
Ms. Fischer replacing Stefani, Parker and Witherspoon on her list of
7 because it is doubtful that any of them could fit in an B cup much
less an A cup.)
The Half-Million Dollar Nipple
(See also "Janet
Jackson Says Breast-Baring Was an Accident: Entertainer Appears on
David Letterman's 'Late Show")
Skater Ekaterina Rubleva reveals boob in wardrobe
Russian figure skater Ekaterina Rubleva was being twirled around by her partner, Ivan Shefer, when her costume started to slip.
The 23-year-old kept smiling, but with the next move requiring her partner to hold her hand above her head, the inevitable happened.
Her top fell down, exposing her breast but, ever the professionals, the couple smiled at each other and danced on.
The unchoreographed showing happened as she and Shefer, 25, competed yesterday at the European championships in Helsinki, Finland.
It's not known what the judges thought but after the routine the pair lay in 12th place with a score of 29.04.
In 2004, Jackson revealed more than she intended during a
half-time show at the Super Bowl. And TV host Finnegan inadvertently
revealed her bra at the 2000 National TV awards.
Gwyneth Paltrow bares breasts in raunchy
The actress, 36, can be seen in forthcoming film Two Lovers stripping off and caressing her boobs in an attempt to entice her lover Leonard, played by Joaquin Phoenix.
In the film, Phoenix plays a character who is torn between two women - a family friend and his unhinged neighbour Michelle (Paltrow).
A near-topless Gwyneth tries to seduce Phoenix with some raunchy
antics including phone sex and some saucy bedroom action.
The Many Splendors of Boobs
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so it's a good time to take stock of how to take care of our breasts, ourselves and our sisters who are battling this insidious disease.
In honor of those brave Warriors in Pink whom I know and those I have never met, this is for you. Laughter is the best medicine and hope cannot be prescribed in CCs and IVs. No one ever has the right to take your ability to hope away. So, what's in a name? Well, I'll tell you...
Bosoms - There is nothing sexy about this term. It's Aunt Fanny in a cotton calico dress. These are the giant pillows that little children lay their heads on at naptime. Their two-car garage, boulder holder is most likely a Double D white cotton Woolworth's bra or more complicated girdle-like pre-Spanx contraption. Bosoms are way more than a handful, no longer springy and probably covered with baby powder or enough perfume to air freshen a room.
Cleavage - OK, you're right, cleavage isn't typically a term for breast, but it's a preview, a prelude to a kiss. It's the trailer to the movie. Cleavage shows a little leg, it teases and offers a suggestion and the promise of more. But I had to include it. Cleavage is often preceded by the term "ample" and one customarily "sports" it.
Hooters - If breasts made noises, men must imagine they would hoot like a horn with joy. Perhaps that's how this mystifying nickname came into vogue. But alas, like the giraffe on the Serengeti, breasts are silent creatures. The fact that an entire adult restaurant franchise is named Hooters (and their logo is an owl whose eyes are two boobs with nipples) lets you know just how fun AND wise-like-an-owl this slang word is. Hooters connote the sexy librarian who takes off her glasses, lets her bun down and unbuttons her shirt. You go in for chicken wings and beer and end up with a face full of hooters! This is party city baby. If you're hootin' and hollerin' around, this is the term for you. No AA cups need apply.
Breasts - An anatomically correct term for those globs of fat that sit on our chests. It's more delicate, like a wide champagne glass. "Breast" says classy, manageable. You can say breast in public. Hell you can ORDER chicken breast in a restaurant. It's acceptable without being clinical or denigrating. Breasts are the Limoges demitasse cups of the coffee world.
Tits - This is farm animal territory. It's two steps away from teats, a word that makes me shudder. I picture a cow's udders hooked up to hoses. Tit is a rough and service oriented term. It might also apply to that stage of motherhood where nursing Moms under extreme sleep deprivation believe they may actually now BE Bessie the Cow. And for the men who are too lazy to make their women feel loved and respected, this is the term for you. Good luck getting a home-cooked meal.
Boobs - This word says sorority girl collegial and locker room cheerful. Boob just sounds fun, bouncy, no strings attached. Boobs don't have brains; they are ninnies, all harmless window dressing. It's a word you can write and say backwards or forwards. And fun, fun -- yes, even men can have boobs too! (Increasingly known as "moobs" which is short for man-boobs) The ambiguously ambidextrous quality of the word makes it a very safe and PC term in public.
Rack - This is flat out a dude's term, most often associated with hunting or butcher's cuts of meat. I think of "rack" as in lamb, the small defenseless baby animal that gets slaughtered at springtime. This is a gun-slingers term but Rack also goes with "rack and pinion steering," making it a mechanical term too. This nickname says "I'm gonna pull out some tools and tinker under the hood to get this baby running." Be afraid. And make sure he washes his hands.
Tatas - Kind of a nice way to messa 'round. This is a breezy, rapper, sing-songy word. It should have a dance step named after it. Even a toddler can say it and no one gets hurt. Tata is white bread and white rice soothing, no roughage or fiber to digest. Moreover, the use of simple syllabic names means you can give wide berth to the more clinical and scary anatomical terms that are just plain yucky (cross reference anatomy of the male sex organ). Among men this term is often preceded by the word "bodacious" for some inexplicable reason.
Knockers - Ouch. This one is physical, the kissing cousin to another painful term "Speed Bags." Not good either, think Hulk Hogan. This calls to mind those perplexing old naked granny cartoons in Playboy or Hustler with torpedo shaped mammaries. I also think nostalgically of National Geographic magazine tribeswomen (pre-internet era porn for adolescent boys.) Knockers say, "gravity has taken its toll." It's kind of a caveman term for men at work--not play. Be warned, this is not Olivia Newton John's cheeky "Let's Get Physical." Nothing warm and fuzzy lives in the land of knockers.
The Girls - This term is female retaliation, a smack down at men who, quite perplexingly name their male organs. You know what I'm talking about here, it's the sheer absurdity of pet names like "Big Pete" "Little Winky," "Carlos" and "Darth Vader." This disturbing custom validates the playful "buddy" relationship many men share with their body parts. The Girls is a non-threatening term that connotes comfort with ones own body. Think of the chick flick Bridesmaids and that take-back-the-night lingo that makes us feel all Helen-Reddy-I-Am-Woman-Hear-Me-Roar. This is also BFF speak, all cup sizes are welcome here and there's no hint of creepiness or sexism. "I'm taking the girls out tonight," means "I'm going to sport some contour." This is what happens when the old college sweatshirt comes off.
In the interest of brevity, I've left out other classics and potentially denigrating favorites such as jugs, melons, hogans, cans, headlights, fun bags, yabbos and gazongas. And I encourage you to chime in with some suggestions of your own. (See next article for our list.) There's no question that the names for our mammaries are as varied, descriptive and nuanced as the women who own them.
So for every friend- sister- mother- daughter- wife- lover-
partner- woman who has removed a lump, gotten a scare, lost a breast,
had a mastectomy, taken care of and nurtured someone who has brushed
up against the evil of "The Big C" - I salute you. Stay in the race,
and keep fighting.
By Any Other Name
Magazines directed to
(We track over 100 magazines for men, most of which are not newsstand. Most of the lifestyle magazines on the newsstand that are directed to men (similar to the women's magazine category) have a sex orientation and many of them are published in England. 1. Arena, 2. Attitude, 3. Deluxe, 4. Details, 5. Esquire, 6. FHM, 7. Gear, 8. GQ, 9. Icon, 10. Loaded, 11. Maxim, 12. Men's Fitness, 13. Men's Health, 14. Men's Journal, 15. Men's Perspective, 16. POV, 17. Sky.
1. Arena: The Grown-up Magazine for Men. Top Guns & Sex Bombs: Stars & stripes special. Generation Flex: How we all became nineties yuppies. Miss America Pamela: How she blew it and why she's back for more! Big Space, Monster Trucks, Conspiracy Theories: 50 reasons why we love America. USA Today: Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Christina Ricci, Bret Easton Ellis, Sean Penn & Woody Harrelson in The Thin Red Line. England
2. Attitude, The Magazine for Real Men, England. Porn Special: Porny Devil. Johan, Europe's biggest porn export speaks. Porn in the UK: Behind the scenes at a Brit skinflick. Joey Stefano: The tragic life of a porn legend. Sean Mathias, Jennifer Tilly, Rhythmes Digitales, Max Beesley, Heaven DJs, Macy Gray. Adam Mattera, Editor, Northern & Shell PLC, Northern & Shell Tower, City Harbour, London E14 England email@example.com
3. Deluxe for Men, Massive Attack - Are you having fun yet? She wants your sex-your girlfriend's filthy fantasies. Fashion Flash-king of casual, lord of the snowboard. Football Frenzy-why Andy Gray's white lines make us feel so fine. Mine's a Vodka and Red Bull-Davina Murphy will see you now. The worst of the 20th Century-War, Famine, Naomi Campbell's album. Method Man-Eddie Izzard. Angelina Jolie-The beautiful south. The Lingerie Jungle. England
4. Details for Men. Mondo Hollywood. The 2nd Annual Details Movie Awards. The Naked Truth: 110 pages of sex, scandal & other wild things. Secrets of L.A.s notorious Viper Room. Screw this town! The 1999 Hollywood Sex Poll. The Real Star Wars: May the farce be with you. Exposed! Cover girl Denise Richards...Revealed. When Fans Attack! Look who's stalking. True Crime: The Miss Hollywood murder. Plus: The New Brat Pack.
5. Esquire: Man at his Best. The Four Letter Word We All Forgot About: The new AIDS crisis. We thought HIV was under control. It isn't. The worst epidemic in human history launches a new assault on America. Also: Larry Flint confesses; The spy who raised me; The triumph of Spielberg; The last secret island; Clothes for spring: 23 pages of Esquire style.
6. FHM: For Him Magazine.Prime Time-Gail Porter and the sexiest babes on British TV! Heal Ladies' Problems-Your girlfriend's health explained. Aroused by Stubble!-Ask yourself-"Am I gay?" Outclassed by Infants!-Why your qualifications are worthless. Plus: Power tools, Andrea Nemcova, stacks of fashion, misery in space, fat nudes and how to drive a car on two wheels. England
7. Gear: The still new magazine for men. OOP: Daryl Hannah: Hollywood's outsider. The Swallowers: How customs catches the drug mules. Wild Life: Kinky sex among animals. Spring Fashion Special: The collection. Plus Threesomes, Vigilantes, Concept cars, Underworld, Blondie, Classic videos, Elite military units, Internet radio, Super slow workouts, James Bond, Star Wars.
8. GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly. Spring Fashion Preview. The Elegant, Versatile, Solid Suit. How the CIA Subverts the Drug War. Wild New Fiction from James Ellroy. Teen Killers. Plus: Thomas Mallon on God, Terrence Rafferty on Westerns. James J. Cramer Cools on Net Stocks. Evander Holyfield-God's Champion.
9. Icon: Thoughtstyle Magazine. OOP: Val Kilmer-Is Not Insane. He's just concentrating. General Aleksandr Lebed-Needs more than a broken nose to lead Russia. Clive Davis-Last of the old-school music execs gets his ears checked. Border Vigilantes-operation gatekeeper's mea culpa. James Coburn on Bruce Lee. Jean Reno: I'm no Mastroianni. Willie Nelson needs you. Under 25 and worth $50 million.
10. Loaded. For Men Who Should Know Better. Pam's Back: not to mention her front, her sides and her fancy new tv show. Club Fantastic: starring Kate Winslet, Tony Curtis, Bernard Manning & Kraftwork. James Brown: lays down his funk on Norman Wisdom. Kelly Brook: sets herself on fire and falls down some stairs. Elvis Presley: alive & well and riding an elephant in Nepal. Leeds United: sponsored by mothercare, destined for silverware. Course They Are: type stuff. England
11. Maxim: For Men Wild Rose! Hollywood's #1 Bad Girl. Any Women Any Time: 8 pick-up tricks that never fail (we bar-tested 'em!) Three extra inches, please! Can surgery turn your toothpick into a baseball bat? Cause serious trouble - 65 fun things to do when you're bored stiff. Plus Aliens, bounty hunters, leg lamps and shirtless fat guys. And, Maxim's sex Q&A. England
12. Men's Fitness: Annual Sex Issues, More! Better!Total Sex! Full-body training with one exercise. Energy crisis?-8 food fixes. 39 things you should never do. Plus instant stress beater...best cardio classes...be your own doctor. Previously: Your guide to healthy living. Killer abs-get them now. Minerals for maximum performance. Big arms in 3 easy moves. Good news about bad diseases. Meals to knock her socks off. Run better without running. J
13. Men's Health. Naked Muscle: Pack it on in 3 weeks. Sex: The next level. Free Poster: Build a Better Diet. Lose Your Love Handles. Best & Worst Herbal Remedies. 23 Ways to Feel Great All Day. Hard-Body Handbook: Chapter 1
14. Men's Journal: Sports, Fitness, Adventure, Ideas. - The world's most dangerous girlfriend - PJ O'Rourke on the Karma Highway. Mike Lupica on the year in sports. Winter Kicks 1999-Jackson Hole to Newfoundland. The Secret of Vallee X. Muscle Builders. Best toys and tech for Christmas. New Year's 2000 Planner - 20 wild places to party around the world.
15. Men's Perspective: Sex & Dating-our ultimate guide OOP. Exclusive feature: Pat Riley thru the hoops. 50 things women want from men. Species Natasha Henstridge fills us in (and how!). Matt LeBlanc mounts Kawasaki's Superbikes. Win '97 Triumph Motorcycle absolutely free.
16, P.O.V. for men. OOP: Oscar de la Hoya: Is this the next Ali? Snowboarding's Rag to Riches Saga. Quit Now! Ditch your job and chase your dream. Fast Money: Make big bucks trading at home. How to Pop the Question. Taxes Made Easy. Ski 'til July. POV's Living Large book on sale.
17. Sky.OOP. The annual glode-trembling...Sex
Issue. Bed anyone in five minutes. Dear Karen's rumpy masterclass.
Uncensored: the Sky sex survey. Clubbing on Viagra. Rudest
people ever. Three-way lav love. Eleven-way bath bonk. Underclad
naughty neighbour Nicola Charles. Sick. Twisted. Terribly amusing -
50 funniest moments of all time. That's disgusting-Emma Harrison,
Gail Porter, Finley Quaye, Homer Simpson-tackle our sex test. Sky
people: Johnny Depp, Alanis Morrissette, Liv Tyler, Eagle-eye
Cherry, Oasis, Electrasy and ahem Richard Bacon.| England
directed to women
1. Allure. 2. American Women,
3. Bazaar, 4. Complete Woman, 5.
Cosmopolitan, 6. Elle. 7. First
for Women, 8. Frank, 9. Glamour,
10. Good Housekeeping, 11. Ladies' Home
Journal,12. Mademoiselle, 13. Marie
Clare, 14. McCalls, 15. Mirabella,
16. New Woman, 17. Redbook, 18.
Self, 19. Shape, 20. Vogue.
21. Woman's Own, 22. Woman's World,
23. Talk, 24. Nylon
1. Allure: Special Issue: Allure Goes Hollywood. Oscar Hoopla: Dressing Gwyneth, Winona, Meg, Cameron. Holy Moly It's Angelina Jolie. Healthy Makeup: Soft, sheer and sunny-side up. Cleansing 101: From soap to pore strips. 8 New Actresses Hit The Big Time. In Love with Audrey Hepburn: Rare photos.
2. American Woman: The Sexiest Thing You Can Do For Him: 15 men reveal their ultimate turn-ons. 7 Women Confess: Why I sleep with other women. Sizzling Moves: That'll drive him insane. My Parents Arranged My Marriage. Celebs Dish the Dirt: Who hates who in Hollywood. Melrose's Newest, Naughtiest, Neighbor Rena Sofer Talks. I Gained Weight: And my sex life has never been better. Beauty Bargains: How to save money on your favorite cosmetics. 8 New Places to Meet Men. Preventing Breast Cancer: The diet that will lower your risk.
3. Bazaar: Ellen Degeneres on Elizabeth Hurley. It's Spring! Get Dressed! Turn up the color, grab the right shoe, keep it casual. Your Skin: The perfect glow, long hair in a day. The First Female President: America's top 5 picks.
4. Complete Woman Shameless Sex Questions - 5,000 men blush and reveal their wildest, kinkiest secrets. Multiple Orgasms: Yes, you can climax over and over. Last Minute Marriage Test: Don't say "Yes" until you've read this! Spring Beauty Horoscope. Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place's Traylor Howard talks about men, love and those pizza guys! You can be a Sex Goddess (Bring him to his knees!) Men & Intimacy: Lusty ways to get him to talk to you tonight. Diary of a Liposuction - One woman's makeover. First Dates: What turns men on - and off. The Affair: Okay, you caught him, now what? Office Romance: Play with fire without getting burned.
5. Cosmopolitan: Introducing Cosmo's...Hot New Sex Position: You've got to try the "Butterfly" a move so erotic you'll wear out the mattress springs this month. 5 Come-and-Get-Me Tricks: They make men cross crowded rooms to meet you. The Confessions Issues! The steamiest, juiciest, most outrageous, heinous and mortifying true stories you've ever heard (Bonus: Shocking Celeb Secrets, Too). 10 Hollywood Haircuts to Copy Right Now! Killer Cramps? Freaky Flow? Big-time Bloat? Your most pressing period problems-solved. Brides Behaving Badly: Why they cheated just weeks after the wedding. Electrify Your Love: Snoop through his stuff and other surprising ways to make him ga-ga over you again. You, You, You. The secret to feeling totally relaxed when your world gets to wild.
6. Elle: As Good as it Gets: Elisabeth Shue burns up the screen. 101+ pages of irresistible easy style: Spring fashion guide plus the best spring makeup and hair. Lady in Waiting: Camilla Parker Bowles goes public. Exclusive: What it really takes to be thin & Monica's trainer tells all.
7. First for Women Real Women Tell: How to outsmart a tightwad man. 4 Success Strategies: Be happier today. Enjoy debt-free spending. Create your own spa bath. Psychology Update: How women find passion when sexual boredom set in. New Discovery: If your body won't let go of stubborn bulges. Scientifically Proven: Burn Fat at the Cellular Level. New antioxidant finding from the University of California. Lose 10 lbs this month. Cure It Yourself: Spring allergies, tiredness, adult acne, technostress. Get a Bigger Tax Refund: The new changes in tax law. 5-Minute Hairstyles: The hottest spring looks. The latest styling techniques. Do you push yourself too hard? Parenting: Cure bad behavior. Complete Cookbook: 217 healthy spring recipes.
8. Frank: The new magazine for women, Hot from the UK. The girl of 99 wears head spinning hard-core fashion, seeks low maintenance body perfection, pushes sex to the limit and knows that the future is here and now. Catch her if you can. Vroom plus Vince Vaughn. England
9. Glamour: Sin-sational Sex Advice: How to get extreme desire back into your love life. Want to up your like-ability? Personality pointers from irresistibly appealing people. Hello! Free Makeup Inside: Open and apply spring's newest, sexiest eyes. (Did we mention they're free). Try-on Makeup Samples: No April Fooling. 8 Relationship Sinkers: When not to submit your sensitive secrets to his grand-jury grilling. Oscarworthy Hair Dos: 32-a-list actress hair looks to inspire your new look. Pap Scares: Why checkups do not guarantee you're cancer-free.
10. Good Housekeeping: Girl Talk with Goldie: On the joy of crying, outfoxing age, and keeping it hot with Kurt. Plus: Her exercise to wake up the soul. Take-It-Off tips from 200 successful dieters. Steal These Ideas! Great decorating makeovers. Beauty Clinic: How to get gorgeous eyes, pretty lips...and that glow! 10 Things You Should Never Do with Your Husband. So Good, So Fast: 5-ingredient dinners. Stop Suffering: Allergy drugs that really work. Too Little Sleep? 9 ways to feel alive and stay sharp.
11. Ladies' Home Journal, The Underestimate the Power of a Woman: Cancer in the Family? How to outsmart your genes. Does It Work? The "eat your dessert" diet drug. Tax Tricks 100% Legit! In stores now: The prettiest clothes at the lowest prices. "I married a Sex Therapist". Cozy, warm, inviting: Decorate to soothe your senses. Cook It Better: Secrets only food pros know. Fergie: Is she or isn't she a Royal pain? Flo-Jo: Her True Story. By Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
12. Mademoiselle: OOP: Look Great Naked! 5 moves to a sexier body. Good Hair Days-Guaranteed: How to blow (dry) like a pro. Love Trends: The pleasures & perils of practically living together. Special Foldout: Rent, Read & Rock! The 150 best videos, CD's and books of our time. Yes, Tonight! Tracking your cycle's 8 sexiest days. Spinning Your Wheels? 8 zoom-ahead career moves to make now. Katie Holmes talks about love & lust on Dawson's Creek.
13. Marie Claire: 99 Best Beauty Buys: + secrets of shiny hair. Do You Get Enough SEX? You Can Buy Great Skin: 17 best figure fixers. "I was raped and no one believed me' American women forced into arranged marriages. "I sued the man who have me an STD". Drew Barrymore: The real me. Clothes That Work for You: 327 fashion ideas + free mascara.
14. McCall's: Dream vacations at bargain prices. Sandra Bullock's stress busters. Lifesaving News: Shocking risks from household products. 15-Minute Chicken: Simple Easter recipes Cameron Diaz's fave dish. Kirstie Alley: Divorce. Nast rumors. Sniping about her weight. Veronica's Closet's star tells how she survived it all and spills her secret for getting everything you want. Spring's Hot Haircuts. "I couldn't live one more day with my 38L breasts." Eat cookies! No diet! Drop 10 lbs the easy way. 2 million U.S. kids smoke dope. How to keep your child off drugs. You talk. He listens. Make this happen at home.
15. Mirabella: Dharma Queen: Jeanne Elfman wears the comedy crown. Spring Fashion Special: The best shapes and the brightest colors. Plastic Surgery Game Plan: When to cut what. Therapy Wars: What to do if you're on the couch and he's not. The President's Worst Nightmare: A tale of sex, lies and doing time. Plus: Deborah Harry, Jay Mohr, and the Best Golf Schools for Women.
16. New Woman: Suddenly Sex: 21 no-fail firestarters. Better Health, Less Hassle: 10-smart new moves. Beauty Spree! 93 new hair, skin makeup finds. What marriage teaches a man about sex. How to Have the Best Job interview of Your Life. 24 Hours, Zero Stress: How to make more days great days.
17. Redbook: His Most Secret Sex Wish: It's not what you think! Eat to Beat PMS. Got an extramarital crush? Use it to supercharge your marriage. 43 Tips for Smooth, Sexy Skin: Our no-lie guide to hair removal. Pediatricians favorite home remedies. Stars On: How to keep the love sparks flying. Lea Thompson: TV's Caroline bares all about growing up with an alcoholic mother, her wild single years with one of Hollywood's hunkiest starts and her passion for marriage and motherhood.
18. Self: Self Challenge Workouts. Get the Body You Want: 3rd annual fitness kit: Tips for high energy and stamina. Your personal workout planner. Feel Great Naked: Our head-to-toe bare skin guide. Trust Yourself: What you intuition is telling you. Boost Your Immunity: Dr. Andrew Weil explains how.
19. Shape, Fantastic Abs: Brand new moves to get'em. Lose Those Last 10 Pounds: Expert tips & celebrity secrets. What's hot! We found the best...sports clubs, exercise classes, workout spots, health remedies, action-packed cities, gotta-have gear. Readers' Luscious & Low-Fat dessert recipes. Burn fat and build muscle: A revolutionary plan.
20. Vogue, Sex Sells: Why everyone's buying Gucci. Spring at Last! A new season, a fresh look, 520+ pages. Naomi Campbell: The last supermodel? Oscar Frocks on the Block: Sweet Charity from Uma, Madonna, Minnie...
21. Woman's Own: Hot New Romance: Fling or forever? Amazing Diet Secrets! Need to love 5 lbs. Fast? Those Bad Girl Days...Get almost any man with the famous "Oh-baby technique" Love-burned? When to trust a man enough - to be yourself. How to make a man with money your honey. Stress Getting to You? Take this test. Sex Emergency! The 20-second secret when things get weird in bed. Make Him Beg You to Commit: There's one thing men can't handle losing. 4 Types of Affairs Woman Have: And what you can expect from each. "What a Wild Weekend!" Grab your playmate, it's our sex games for grown-ups. "How I finally met the man of my dreams" 17 ex-wives tell. Take 10 years off your face: Get futuristic results...tonight. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen's Broken-Heart Fix.
22. Woman's World: The Woman's Weekly, 3/16/99: Be $2500 richer! Beat your 5 biggest money drains. The Long-Life Vitamin: You're not getting enough of. 3 simple steps to Young Looking Eyes. Surprising salmonella dangers in your clean home. Easy 3-minute energy charger. Angel with Fur: It seemed hopeless...but the love of a special little dog brought 6-year-old Rachel back to life. St. Patty's Day Fun! Scrumptious recipes, Lucky Shamrock cake, Irish-welcome wreath. The surprising way to get hired for your dream job. Lose 30 lbs in 40 days! on the exclusive Woman's World plan that made her slim plus medical breakthroughs that work when diets haven't.
23. Talk. OOP Gwyneth Gets Heavy: No, she's not perfect. Deep inside her macrobiotic movie-star body there's a 300-pound woman screaming to get out. Cover shows GwynethPaltrow exposing a rather large cleavage covering her nipples with her fingers.
24. Nylon, Behind the Runway: Backstage beauty.
Sarah Polley: Does hHollywood from a distance. Is there Enough
Pharrell to Go Around? How Hugo Boss Sharpened Its Edge. 351 Way
to Fall for Fashion. + Junior Senior, Leona Naess, Boots, Bags
& Bright Tights.
directed at teenage girls
1. Jump, 2. Seventeen, 3. Teen, 4. Twist, 5. YM, 6. Cosmo Girl; 7. J-14: 8. Girls Life, 9. Elle Girl
1. Jump: For girls who date to be real 4/99:ks? How to help your heartache. Test: Shy or sly? Find out with this personality test. Beauty: Stach for no cash. Get a groovy gig with our genius Job Guide. Face Fitness: A shape-up plan for super summer skin. Katie Holmes: The girl next door? Not anymore. The 30 day swimsuit tone-up.
2. Seventeen, Kirsten Dunst on bowling, boys and her parents' breakup. Best Prom Buys. Sexually harassed? You say yes. The height of hip: 100+ spring fashion ideas. The Secret Language of Guys: 50 clues he's crazy about you. Drew Does It Again: High school, that is. Plus get her 4 prettiest big-screen looks. A Guide to His Head, Heart and... Smooch! How to read his lips.
3. Teen Quiz: Is it love or like? Spring Styles: Best buys, need-'em now trends. All About Eyes: Makeup tips & trinks. Super How To Deal Stressed. Real Life: "My boyfriend beat me up" Get Active: 16 pages of fun & fitness. Inside Scoop: The private lives of David Boreanaz, Drew Barrymore, Joshua Jackson and more.
4. Twist, Free your most mortifying moments booklet. Hot Hair you can do yourself. Why Guys Flake: It's not you, it's him. Quiz Fest: Are you psychic? Is he your soulmate? Yikes: Teachers from hell. Get Him Now! 50 ways to talk to any guy. Hooking Up: Real girls get personal. Buffy Exclusive: Backstage with Seth Green & Alyson Hannigan. Carson Daly dish. Bonus 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Next, 98 Degrees.
5. YM: Young & Modern, 101 Beauty Steals: Ultra-hip loot for less. Claire Danes: The Mod Squad star on taking risks, freaking about college and the best (and worst) part of being in love. Win a Date With 98 Chillin' with the Boy Bands. Your Total Turn-Him-On Guide: Boy bait: 41 moves he can't resist. Lust Busters: Guys' top turn-offs. Lasting Love: Keep it goin' on! Hottie Heaven: Pick your face from our top 20. Love Quiz: Is he really into you? Losing Mom: "I never dreamed I'd miss her so much" Bonus! Say anything booklet: the most mortifying ever.
6. Cosmo Girl! A cool new magazine for teens. First Issue: Free 32 Page Horoscope Booklet: 365 days of love and life tips. Turn Your Crush into Your Boyfriend: We'll show you how. CosmoGIRL! EXCLUSIVE: Ben Affleck Stickers. Back-To-School Fashion Blitz! Plus: The 10 items you can't start school without. Sabrina Melissa Joan Hart: Life after the breakup. 691 chances to win clothes, makeup & more.
7. J-17: (Was J-14) Just for Teens. 'n sync secrets: the guys tell all on love, hopes, fears & girls! Britney Spears concert photos & info. bsb uncensored: know the guys like never before! Ryan-new personal confessions. Sarah-exclusive Buffy scrapbook! Joshua-on matters of the heart! Monica-your questions answered! Olsens-take you backstage! Get their style: Brandy's fashion. Love's hair. Horoscope crush quiz giveaways.
8. Girls Life: Teen mags promote what women's magazines have emphasized for years, beauty on the outside. Every now-and-then there's an article that takes an slightly different tack. The seven secrets: Confidence rules. Envy is a waste of time. Friends and family like you for who you are, not your size. Healthy habits rock. Harness the power of positive thinking. Think like a guy. Don't compare yourself to others...especially celebrites (though earlier they trashed Calista Flockhart calling her a "scary stick"). Then it's back to the original premice with articles highlighting physical beauty and clothes high lighting breasts.
9. Elle Girl, Back-to-School Fashion Blitz: 151 Fab
Finds for Under $30. + Killer Boots, coats, & the coolest
denim looks. Get Great Hair: 28 ways to make the most of your
locks. Our Guide to Glowing Skin. "How do I look?" Guys
& Girls Play the Rating Game. Win! $25,000 in makeup
& fashion prizes. Julia Stiles: on her cutest costars,
college life & (dare we say it?) feminism. Smart Girls
Is Surgery Only Remedy For Inverted
Dr. Dean: Well, it's fairly straightforward, but how old are you?
Dr. Dean: Have you had kids yet?
Heidi: One child, yes.
Dr. Dean: Do you think you might want to have more?
Heidi: No, my husband had a vasectomy.
Dr. Dean: Well, did you breastfeed?
Dr. Dean: Okay, because that's the only thing that the surgery for an inverted nipple can interfere with, possibly, depending upon how they do it.
There are ways, and I've had people at LaLeche tell me that they have their methods when a woman wants to breastfeed and she has inverted nipples, and you cannot tell until the very end whether they will do the job or not, and it involves pumping and nipple exercises and things like that.
I don't know how much that would do for you, not lactating and all that. The surgery just simply releases the little bands around the nipple. You would want to very carefully get information about whether this could affect nipple sensitivity - and in terms of future breastfeeding, and especially if it's only one breast, it sounds like you don't care that much about it.
So this is the kind of thing you take to a plastic surgeon and ask
them what they think and to describe it to you.
Ask Dad: Why Are Men
So Fascinated With Breasts?
This week's question:
What is it with guys and boobs? Seriously. I don't get it. Are men really that enthralled with these two pieces of female flesh? If so -- why?
Ya know, there are some things in life that just aren't meant to be understood. The duck-billed platypus. In-laws. Celery. How Charlie Sheen gets work. So trust me when I say, yes, absolutely, men are really that enthralled with those two pieces of female flesh.
No, seriously. We are. Some more than others -- or at least more obvious than others -- but we are.
As for the why, well, that's a trickier question, and one probably better answered by an anthropologist or psychologist or pathologist. There are as many theories as there are stars in the sky.
Some say the love affair begins when we breastfeed. Others say it's because we weren't breastfeed. I've heard that it has to do with the fact that they're always visible but still hidden, and I've read that the attraction has to do with the fact that cleavage resembles buttocks and harks back to our caveman-mating days. (WTH?)
Who knows for sure? Not me. All I know is that every guy I know loves them, and all I can tell you are the reasons we do.
Beyond that, well, your guess is as good as mine. My wife can spend hours in a shoe store, and I'll never understand that. But if it makes her happy, what do I care
Some things don't need to make sense. They just are.
Aren't you glad? I am.
Designer Body Parts
Despite a flagging economy and a war on terror, nearly 7 million Americans last year spent $7.7 billion on breast implants, Botox shots, and other cosmetic procedures.
The most popular plastic surgeries were:
2. Breast augmentation
3. Eyelid surgery
4. Nose jobs
5. Breast reduction
The most popular nonsurgical procedures were:
1. Botox injections
2. Skin peels (microdermabrasion)
3. Collagen injections
4. Laser hair removal
5. Chemical peels.
Other interesting survey findings:
Women had 88% of all cosmetic procedures.
People age 35-50 had the most procedures -- 44% of the total.
People 65 and older had only 5% of all cosmetic procedures.
White people had 81% of all cosmetic procedures.
New cosmetic procedures included belly-button enhancement and breast nipple enlargement.
In 2002, Americans spent $5.36 billion on plastic surgeries and $2.31 billion on nonsurgical cosmetic procedures.
Source: "Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank: 2002
Statistics," The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery web
Nelly Furtado on Scantly Clad Women
Butts or Breasts
Real or Fake?
Left to right, top to bottom: A. Real;
B. Fake; C. Real; E. Real; F. Fake; G. Real; H. Real; I. Real; J.
Fake; K. Fake; L. Real; M. Fake; N. Real.
Having a Bust Up
From Jennifer Lopez to Davina McCall to (sorry to remind you) Judy Finnigan...famous femmes have all been displaying their charms of late. Loaded with wads, the top ladies splash out on personal trainers, cosmetic surgery and "tit tape" for perfect cleavage. If you would like to see more cleavage from your lady, DON'T ask her to do surgery. Though possibly boring, the most obvious solution is to "Get over it". Second, get down to the gym and have her include a few Pec Decks in her routine - that's the machine you sit at while squeezing two giant PVC train seats in front of your face. Source: Sky magazine, 4/01
What Readers Told Men's Health
Question: Which fashion trend made the most
lasting impression on your sexual psyche?
Breasts in the News
Breasts are not a speed bump to the promised land. Courteney